Findings of Camas County
Planning and Zoning Commission
June 4, 2014
RE: Camas County Zoning Ordinance
Hearing date: June 3, 2014
FINDING OF FACTS
- Notice of Public Hearing:
- Published Notice: Camas Courier, 5/14/2014, 5/21/2014, 5/28/2014
- Letters to Agencies: 5/8/2014
- The administrator presented the proposed Zoning Ordinance to the P & Z commission.
- The ordinance has been revised to reflect changes and updates in Camas County.
- The proposed Zoning Ordinance was prepared by the planning and zoning department and reviewed section by section by the planning and zoning commission in conjunction with public meetings and workshops.
- The record of the changes is contained in the P & Z recordings as well as the draft ordinance.
- No responses were received from public agencies or the general public.
- Notices were posted per Idaho code Title 67-6509 & 67-6511.
- The Planning & Zoning Commission held a public hearing on June 3, 2014.
- Notice was published in the Camas Courier as required by State Statue 67-6509.
- All requirements for providing notice of the public hearing as set forth in Title 67, Chapter 65 and ordinances of the County of Camas have been met.
- All requirements for the conduct of public hearings as set forth in Title 67, Chapter 65 and ordinances of the County of Camas have been met.
It is the recommendation of the Camas County Planning and Zoning Commission that the Zoning Ordinance be approved and be presented to the Board of County Commissioners on June 9 or 16, 2014.
Marshall Ralph: ___________________________Date: __________________
Chairman, Camas County Planning and Zoning